• sport 6
  • sport 6
 

Sa'd al-Saltaneh caravansary; Qazvin, Qazvin Province
 
Investor Renovation and Reformer organization of Qazvin

Investment Capacity

3.000.000(USD)

Function

Tourism Establishment(catering, residential , cultural)

Start of the contract

2009

Contract Duration

28 years

Job Creation

350 people

 

 

Sa'd al-Saltaneh complex located in the historical center of Qazvin city and in the vicinity of the market and the royal palace (Tahmasby Safavid), with an area of 6.2 hectares is one of the largest public buildings and commercial houses in the Qajar Era. The complex consists of seven houses (sa’d al-Saltanah, Sa’dieah, Beheshtian, Negar al-Saltanah, house of Qahramani, Chahar souq, Shotorkhan) and three rows of markets (Rast-e-Vazir, northern-southern passage and eastern-western adjacent to Masjid Al-Nabii0 and two bathrooms (Razavi and Sa’dieh). Regarding to the complex antiquity and its architecture value, location and extent and also due to qualities of the building and Qazvin’s potentialities, a set of cultural and commercial practices are required to renovate the complex after repair and restoration.
The House of Mostofi; Shoshtar, Khuzestan Province  
Investor Roozbeh Salman

Investment Capacity

50.000(USD)

Function

Tourism Establishment(service, catering and cultural)

Start of the contract

2009

Contract Duration

10 years and 10 months

Job Creation

15 people

 

 

Mostofi House is located on the south part of Karun river in Kandal neighborhood, one of the historical places in Shushtar, near monuments as Dāriun single-span bridge, Salāsal castle, Shādravan bridge, with a current area of 1600 sqm field and 720 sqm of standing property.

The building was built by the command of “Mirza Aqa Bozorg Mostofi” Zelol-Soltān’s bureaucrat during Qajar era. The building, known as Mostofi, is composed of house, bathroom, mosque and a single-span bridge. This building is part of a complex which include seraglio and exterior, stall, bathroom and three houses plus a 3-hectare garden. Now what is left is the exterior part of the building which was a courtroom and a museum.

Namir Garden ( Taft – Yazd Province)  
Investor Moshir yazd company

Investment Capacity

300.000(USD)

Function

Tourism Establishment(accommodation, catering)

Start of the contract

2009

Contract Duration

22 years

Job Creation

15 people

 

 

The main building of Sadrieh garden belongs to Zandieh era. It is one of the constructions of Mohammad Taqi Khan Bafqi. Sadrieh garden (Namir) with an area of 12000 sq. located in south-east of Taft in Baq-e-Golestan and besides Taft river, on the road to Yazd-Shiraz. This garden is one of the beautiful gardens of the region. According to the available features of the garden, it is now revived to be used by people and tourists as accommodation and catering, and it is being exploited.

The ShapouriMansion( Shiraz-Fars Province)  

Investment Capacity

300.000(USD)

Function

Restaurant

Start of the contract

2009

Contract Duration

27 years

Job Creation

20 people

 

 

It is located in the center of Shiraz city and in an old neighborhood called Anvari. The mansion, which was built between 1930 and 1935 with the order of Mr. Abdol-Saheb Shapouri, is surrounded by a garden full of trees having an area of 5300 sqm.

The campus is among the first monuments that were designed with an eclectic approach to architecture in those years. A unique characteristics of Shapouri House, which Persian architecture was not accustomed to, is adding balcony to the building. Existence of 14 pillars parallel to one another along with marvelous ornamentations around the balcony gives a special identity to the place and takes the creative innovation to the utmost. Also the sleeping porch, which is a resting place for the summer, has a balcony and some pillars similar to the ones in the main balcony. Contrary to the common design until the middle of this period, the central basin was built with a rectangular shape and aligns with the entrance of the garden or mansion, in this building basin is in the shape of five pointed flower.

The House of Ămeri; Kashan, Isfahan Province :  
Investor Ezam construction Investment Company

Investment Capacity

850.000(USD)

Function

Tourism Establishment(Hotel and Restaurant)

Start of the contract

2011

Contract Duration

59 years

Job Creation

40 people

 

 

Ameri House is one of the oldest and widest residential complexes in Kashan, which the oldest part of it dates back to Zandieh era. The complex consists of several separate but adjacent houses around 7000 sq. and includes three houses with five central yards in the form of interior and exterior and numerous and various covered spaces. The most important part of the complex is Amari’s House which includes spring house, large porticos and seven- door alcove and many three-door rooms which are symmetrically established around the yard. All the exterior body of the yards and some of the body and interior coverings are decorated types of beautiful and artistic Iranian ornamentations such as stucco, Yazdi and rasmi-bandi, stalactite, painting on the plaster, woodcarving Girih tiles and many other covered decorative arts, which has granted the house glory and eternal beauty.

Laleh Hotel ; Yazd, Yazd Province  
Investor Irman Kavir Yazd Company

Type of Contract

Lease agreement

Function

Tourism Establishment(Hotel and Restaurant)

Start of the contract

2015

Contract Duration

5 years

Job Creation

20 people

 

 

Laleh Hotel (The Historical House of Golshan), inspired by Qajar architecture, was constructed in 1833. The house with 2459 sq. field and 4100 sq. standing property consists of three beautiful yards. This house with usage of residential-catering called Laleh hotel is currently in the process of exploitation.

Shah-Abbassi Caravansary ; Karaj; Alborz Province  
Investor Ezam construction Investment Company

Investment Capacity

500.000(USD)

Function

Tourism Establishment(Restaurant)

Start of the contract

2015

Contract Duration

20 years

Job Creation

30 people

 

 

The moument is a caravansary from Safavid era, which was built during kingdom of shah Soleyman Safavi in the style of four Iwāns. Its position is on the road linking two important cities of that time that is Rey and Qazvin and receptive of commercial and military convoys and passenger groups. The total is of the monument is 3600 sq. and area of the central yard is 860 sq. All around the yard is surrounded by 16 chambers. The caravansary also has 4 camel stables. Now this monument in being exploit as a catering, residential complex.